Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: "Gravity" from Picture Polish

Hello Readers:

Sorry there was no post yesterday. The weekend was super busy and I never got the chance to post it, but today I have beauty for you! Another gorgeous LE (limited edition) polish from Picture Polish. Today is "Gravity" a multi-colored scattered holo polish. It shifts from a navy blue to a purple. 

This post will be another one that is a little picture heavy, and there are a couple of photos that are a bit blurry since they showed the holo better.

First here are a couple photos of Gravity with no undies, just 3 coats by itself.



The polish as you can see is pretty sheer still, but boy does the holo glitter stand out even without the use of undies.

Here are the photos with a black undies ("Under Cover of Night" from Carpe Noctem), two coats of black and one coat of Gravity.















WOOooo! Boy is this a beauty! I may have felt a little let down from Aurora (review here) but boy did this one steal my heart. I do NOT want to take off this gorgeous polish! The color palette, the holo glitter, it's all just so gorgeous! I think this may end up being my go to polish from the collection... but there's 3 more to go so I won't say for sure yet. It is definitely up there as a favorite though.

This lovely is currently sold out but if you are interested in other Picture Polish you can get them from one of their stockists. Ie. OverallBeauty or Llarowe, or you can read their stockist list from their website.

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment